Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Planning itinerary for Chubu region 2018/1/21 18:52
Hi! I will be traveling to Japan, from late march to mid April. I will be starting off from Kanto --- Chubu --- Kansai. I really need some help on how to plan my itinerary for the Chubu region such that there would be a smooth connection between Kanto and Kansai. From Kanto, I will probably end off at Kanagawa prefecture, and after exploring Chubu region, I will most likely start off in Kyoto for the Kansai region.

My current plan for now is allocating about 4 days to Chubu, and staying the night at Shirakawa-go. My places of interest for Chubu would be: Bokka no Sato, Shirakawa-go, Tonami Tulip Gallery, Takada's Castle, Kenrokuen and the Mount Fuji landscape & scenery.

I know it seems a little messy but really appreciate if anyone could help me plan out the trip. Also, if you have any recommendations on places to go or any food recommendations, please feel free to include in the plan as well! If possible and not asking for too much, maybe the directions between each place of visit as well? Any advice or suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

This will be my first time traveling to Japan. So I have a lot of things to learn! Please help me along the way. Thank you so much for reading this.
by wfc97  

reply to this thread