Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travel on june/july 2018/1/29 15:35
Hi how is the weather in japan during june/july...and what do we expect to see this season.
by Lorna (guest)  

Re: Travel on june/july 2018/1/29 16:17
The weather in Japan during June/July is mostly hot, about 20-30 degree, yet the environment and atmosphere are very delighted and comfortable so you will only feel a bit warmer than normal. be cautious to go travel in the middle of the day since the highnoon can really give you a headache.
Equip yourself with suncream and a hat and you are good to go
by PJ Wood rate this post as useful

Re: Travel on june/july 2018/1/29 17:33
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Travel on june/july 2018/1/29 22:55
probably the best time of the year to go to Hokkaido.

Enjoy your trip to Japan!
by Like Bike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Travel on june/july 2018/1/29 23:06
Building on what Likebike said - include Northern Tohoku....
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Travel on june/july 2018/1/29 23:36
I've been going to Japan in June/July the last two years. It's hot but I have still been having a great time. I love that I can pack Summery clothes only, which take up less space. The hydrangeas are gorgeous if you're into flowers and most days are ice cream days. We've mostly done the Golden Route in terms of touring. We've had a few rainy days, but depending on what we were doing it wasn't so bad. In 2015, I remember 1 super rainy day in Hakone and maybe a second in Kyoto? This past year, we only had rain on a TDR day (which was great, it really cut down on lines and crowds!), and our Nara day. Having a good light rain jacket is quite helpful, umbrellas are cheap and plentiful in Japan.

Enjoy!
by rkold rate this post as useful

reply to this thread