Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

travelling suggestions around japan 2018/2/12 18:28
Hi all,
me and my girlfriend are planning to visit japan for a second time round from 23rd of may to 13th of june. we have done quiet a fair bit from our first trip, visiting mt fuji/hakone pass, universal studios, day trips to kyoto, hired a bike and rode to see sumiyoshi taisha, osaka castle etc etc.
generally what most people try and see the first time around. this time we are heading down south towards hiroshima (25th-27th of may) , back up to tottori (27th-30th may) and now we are stuck with our itinerary.
are there any suggestions that people have been to ? please keep in mind we have planned day trips to nara and kobe on the last week of our stay.
thanking everyone !

Chheng
by Chheng (guest)  

Re: travelling suggestions around japan 2018/2/13 15:44
Will you make it to any destinations between Hiroshima and Tottori? Either Hagi and Matsue spring to mind or Okayama, Bichu Takamatsu, Naoshima, Teshima, Himeiji etc spring to mind.

Enjoy your trip to Japan!
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: travelling suggestions around japan 2018/2/13 16:00
Izumo-taisha? Miyajima? Islands in the sea of Setonaikai? Or you can travel along the coast of Sea of Japan/the East Sea to maybe places like Kanazawa.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: travelling suggestions around japan 2018/2/13 16:09
Oh that sounds nice. As @Likebike has said you have the whole Seto inland sea. There is so much there. I have not been to the Sea of Japan coast but have always wanted to visit Izumo Taisha
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

reply to this thread