Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fuji-Hakone from Matsumoto 2018/3/1 11:24
I'll be visiting Kawaguchiko then Hakone from Matsumoto.
Day 1 : Depart from Matsumoto - Kawaguchiko - Gotenba - Hakone (Overnight)
Day2 : Hakone whole day - Back to Tokyo

Is there any pass that suitable for this itinerary above?
example : Hakone Free Pass or Fuji Hakone Pass, etc

Because my departure point is not from Shinjuku/Odawara, do i eligibale to use these passes?
If can, how shall i execute it?

p/s: I shall take the Matsumoto-Kofu-Otsuki-Kawaguchiko route, and will not go via Shinjuku/Odawara,
because i think it's faster and cheaper for me to get from Matsumoto to Fuji area.
by jinxtraveler  

Re: Fuji-Hakone from Matsumoto 2018/3/1 13:04
No passed available that direction.

I would consider a hotel near kawaguchiko. You'll lose a lot of time with two long distance buses for Matsumoto to Kawaguchiko and Kawaguchiko to Hakone in one day.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Fuji-Hakone from Matsumoto 2018/3/1 13:18
Thx for the advice. Further question :

1. Can i buy the Fuji Hakone Freepass beforehand in Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center in Shinjuku, can then later execute the pass in Kawaguchiko (not execute starting from Shinjuku)?

2. Can i buy the Hakone Freepass beforehand in Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center in Shinjuku, can then later execute the pass in Gotenba Station? (not execute starting from Shinjuku/Odawara)
by jinxtraveler rate this post as useful

Re: Fuji-Hakone from Matsumoto 2018/3/2 07:38
Q1+2 = I dont think so, but not 100% sure. You could email them for a solid answer.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Fuji-Hakone from Matsumoto 2018/3/2 07:44
welcome@odakyu-dentetsu.co.jp
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread