Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Changing Student Visa Sponsor 2018/3/15 14:34
Hi! I originally entered a University in Japan this January but It wasnft what I expected I ended up stressing out a lot.

I only paid one semester which ends in April.
I still have two years in my student visa so I started looking for a Language School that would accept me. Thankfully I found one that gladly accepted me and I already paid for the inscription and tuition. The only thing that is left to do is to notify the change to Immigration.

However, Ifm really worried that Immigration will reject the change and I end up loosing my student visa and needing to leave Japan.

How likely is for this to happen? I havenft found or heard about a situation like mine so I donft know if Ifm worrying without a reason.

Thanks everyone!
by Tamago111 (guest)  

Re: Changing Student Visa Sponsor 2018/3/15 17:52
Nobody here can tell you what will happen. File the notification as required, and if immigration has something to tell you, they will.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Changing Student Visa Sponsor 2018/3/16 10:19
You should ask your new school.. because they staff responsible for there immigration affairs.they know better.
by chike20 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread