Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka Pass 2018/3/27 17:05
Hi all,

I need your advise on which pass to use if I would like to explore Osaka for day 1 and 2. I understand osaka amazing pass give discount for alot attractions, but I don't think I will be visit all the attractions. Currently the only place I will go is kaiyukan aquarium. So not sure which pass should I use to travel around Osaka and cost saving. Should I buy ICOCA instead?

Day 1 -2
=======
Haneda airport - Osaka (activate JR Pass and go by Shinkansen)
Hotel is near to shin-osaka station
Explore osaka (which pass to use?)

Day 3
=====
Travel to Uji (using JR pass?)

Day 4
=====
Travel to Hakone (using JR pass to travel from shin-osaka to odawara)
by KBGal  

Re: Osaka Pass 2018/3/28 07:44
The aquarium is not on the list that the Amazing Pass gives you free admission to.
https://www.osp.osaka-info.jp/en/facility/free
You'd only get a 100 yen discount. So the short answer for your question would be the Pass does little for you.

But realistically it only take a couple hours to see the aquarium - what will you do with the rest of your time? There are a number of places and things to do that would make the pass worth it - both during the day and in the evening. You need to fill up your day more and check.
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread