Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

horrible times for USJ express pass 2018/4/2 16:51
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone else would have any experience in this matter, or able to suggest a solution..

I recently purchased the Express Pass for USj from Klook to go in late April, and as you know, obviously these are not cheap.. They cost well above the park entry cost.
And these are the times we were presented with.

ƒAttractions„
›10:40-11:10 Flying Dinosaur
17:20` [TRA] Harry Potter Area Entry Hours
EIf you decide to exit [TRA] Harry Potter Area Entry Hours, re-entry will
not be permitted.
›17:40-18:10 Forbidden Journey
™ Spider-Man
or Jurassic Park - The Ride®
™ Jaws
or Terminator®
or Backdraft®09:10 PM

Basically, we are permitted entry into Harry Potter world for about 20mins.. Then we will have to exit and go on our remaining three rides, and will not be allowed re-entry unless we queue up. Apparently closing time is also approx 7pm, meaning we will have 50mins after our last rides..

I have been informed by Klook that this is not their fault, and if we want to enter before or after this time, too bad, we will have to queue up ourselves, which we specifically paid to not do.
They will not permit refunds or compensation.

If i had know that this would've happened, we wouldn't have purchased it in the first place..

If anyone has any experience or possible solutions with this, would be much appreciated.. Honestly this is shattering. Thanks in advance.
by keikuu (guest)  

Re: horrible times for USJ express pass 2018/4/3 11:50
Once you are inside the Harry Potter area you can stay as long as you want.

I had similar times when I went (20 min between the entry to the area and the start of the ride), so I think it's standard. Keep in mind that The Forbidden Journey is INSIDE the Harry Potter area.

So you can go in, walk around for a bit, get on TFJ, and then walk around the area some more to see the shops and stuff, maybe ride the other ride that's inside the area. The area itself is not THAT big. I think you'll be fine.
by ruby (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread