Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haruka Express from Kansai Airport to Kyoto 2018/4/16 10:40
Hi guys, I'm planning to go to Kyoto from Kansai Airport. My flight will arrive at 6pm and I wish to take the Haruka Express to Kyoto as it seems faster than the limousine bus.
Will the queue at the ticket counter be very long? Or is the train likely to be packed?
And also is there enough luggage space on the train?

Thanks in advance.

ray
by ray (guest)  

Re: Haruka Express from Kansai Airport to Kyoto 2018/4/16 11:57
I havent been through that way for a few years and I dont know if it is a lot more crowded now, but what you do is go across to the train station part which is over the skywalk from the airport and you can go into the JR office which always seems open whenever I have been through (if you dont want to take your chances on the machines which are next to it) and buy your tickets there. I've usually done this after 7PM. I've never had a problem and the train has never been full. There is heaps of room for luggage.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haruka Express from Kansai Airport to Kyoto 2018/4/16 15:03
I fly into Kansai Airport twice a year from Australia...my flight always arrives about 7.30 pm..so on the Haruka around 8.30 pm....never had a problem, always...plenty of seats!...I will do same this June...
by Barrieaw rate this post as useful

Re: Haruka Express from Kansai Airport to Kyoto 2018/4/17 16:01
thanks both
by ray (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread