Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus from Naoetsu Port to Naoutsu/Joetsumyoko? 2018/4/20 23:35
Could anyone tell me if there is a bus from Naoetsu port to Joetsumyoko when the ferry arrives from Ogi (Sado Island). I don't speak any Japanese and therefore I cannot figure out bus lines and timetables. I will be arriving at Natoetsu port on May 6 from Ogi at 13:30 and I want to catch the shinkansen to Nagano from Joetsumyoko at 14:59. Any help is truly appreciated!
by Davidvt (guest)  

Re: Bus from Naoetsu Port to Naoutsu/Joetsumyoko? 2018/4/22 10:21
Yes, there is a bus:
13:40 departure at the port ( best to ask for a description of the bus stop before you depart from Ogi) arrival at the Shinkansen station at 14:12. Should you miss that one the next is at 13:55 arriving only at 14:41 which might be a bit late.

Try installing NAVITIME on you phone (or I think there is a desktop version as well). That app normally knows also about busses, while Google Maps doesnft know all of them. I think an English version of it is available.

Enjoy your trip to Japan and specially Sado!
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread