Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

3 days in Osaka 2018/5/1 18:25
I am planning to visit Osaka from 8th to 11th in June, how does this itinerary look? Would love some suggestions

8th Arriving at night
9th Tempozan Ferris Wheel - Universal Studios
10th Kizu Market - Nakanoshima - Umeda - Floating Garden Observatory
11th Tennoji Park - Shintennoji Temple - Kuromon Market - Dotonbori - Kyoto

Thanks in advance :)
by mike (guest)  

Re: 3 days in Osaka 2018/5/1 20:48
Hi, I'm living in Osaka.
Just a trivial advice, but I think Universal Studio on the weekends will so crowded. And June is rainy season in Japan, so you should prepare a folding umbrella or raincoat.
I hope you will enjoy your time in Osaka.
by ue (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 3 days in Osaka 2018/5/1 20:58
Just a suggestions, as a friend pointed out to me, as they have visited Osaka many times, on the 11th day, try putting the Kuromon Market second after the Tennoji Park if you intend to visit the park really early, and Kuromon Market is best visited around 11am, so you can sweep the food stalls.

I haven't been, but will visit Osaka in November 13th to 24th, and my airline ticket and hotels has already been booked.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: 3 days in Osaka 2018/5/1 23:19
Thanks for the reply guys! Concerning transportation,I assume I would be mostly moving between places by the trains. I'd like to know if there's like a 1-day or 2-day pass available. Thanks again :D
by mike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 3 days in Osaka 2018/5/1 23:40
I think they do have a 1 day pass, but it's not available for all transport, it's my first time to Osaka, so I'm also trying to figure out the train and bus service.

Re: 3 days in Osaka 2018/5/2 15:59
Hi, I'm living in Osaka.
Just a trivial advice, but I think Universal Studio on the weekends will so crowded. And June is rainy season in Japan, so you should prepare a folding umbrella or raincoat.
I hope you will enjoy your time in Osaka.
by ue (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 3 days in Osaka 2018/5/2 20:21
I though about going to USJ, but since I don't really like to go rides, it's kind of waste of money.

Re: 3 days in Osaka 2018/5/3 00:11
I did a look into these passes which includes the following

OSAKA 1day pass no price/Enjoy Eco Cardh One-Day Pass sat, sun and holiday at 600 yen and week days at 800 yen
Kansai Thur pass for non consecutive days 2 day at 4000 yen, 3 days 5200 yen
Hankyu Tourist pass 2days 1400 yen
Other pass.
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2357.html

For you I think the Osaka one day pass/Enjoy Eco Cardh One-Day Pass , the pass can also get you entry discount

http://www.osakametro.co.jp/foreign/english/osaka1daypass_e/waribiki_i...

As for me all the passes work, but as I will be going to Nara, Kyoto, Arashiyama, Kobe, all the passes have limitation and very confusing, I will probably just use a ICOCA/SUICA pass.

Some info might be incorrect so do check them out.

reply to this thread