Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Aomori Lake Towada Bus Pass 2018 2018/5/4 16:51
I read in last year's post that the above 2-Day JR Tohoku bus pass is available. I checked the bus website today and saw this :青森・八戸・十和田湖フリーきっぷ. Is this the 2-Day bus pass for unlimited travel ? Is it available this year ? Also, will I be able to buy this pass in Tokyo JR counter or must I do it only in Aomori ?

Would appreciate any advice.
by WooR  

Re: Aomori Lake Towada Bus Pass 2018 2018/5/4 19:00
Is this the 2-Day bus pass for unlimited travel ?

Yes.

Is it available this year ?

Yes

Also, will I be able to buy this pass in Tokyo JR counter

No.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Aomori Lake Towada Bus Pass 2018 2018/5/4 19:10
For future reference, the pass can be purchased at Aomori station (JR Bus ticket counter), Hachinohe station (Newdays convenience store outside the ticket gates), at the rest house in Towada, and on the multipurpose terminals at convenience stores nationwide. Note that it is not sold at Shin-Aomori station, so if you arrive by Shinkansen from Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto, you need to first go to Aomori station (if you arrive from Tokyo, just stop at Hachinohe).
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Aomori Lake Towada Bus Pass 2018 2018/5/4 23:46

If you are planning to stay a night in a ryokan in Towada ko area, before purchasing this bus pass, firstly check if the ryokan you are staying provides a free shuttle bus, some of them do. Secondly, if you are using JR Pass, this JR bus is free with your pass.
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread