Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I sadly have only one full day in Osaka 2018/5/24 06:43
I arrive at 4pm in the afternoon, and I am staying 10 minutes from Namba Station so will do the Dotonbori area with the river cruise and see Hozenji.

Would this be viable for the day. Osaka Castle first, Umeda Sky building and floating Garden, Hepfive ferris wheel and Gudetama Cafe, Tempozan Ferris wheel, Abeno Harukas, Tsutenkatu tower Sumiyoshi Taisha.

Are two Ferris wheels too much?

Any advice would be wonderful.
by sparklymermaid  

Re: I sadly have only one full day in Osaka 2018/5/24 13:19
I recommend to proceed as the following order.
@Osaka CastleAUmeda Sky BuildingBHep FiveCTenpozanDSumiyoshi TaishaEAbeno HarukasFTsutenkaku

A
                        B

@

・Namba

C

F

E

D        

It takes about 2.5 hours for transportation and 7 hours for each spots. So if you start at 8:00 a.m., you may complete the tour until 18:00.
The followings are nearest stations for each spot.
@Subway Morinomiya StationABJR Osaka Station/Umeda StationCSubway Osakako StationDNankai Sumiyoshi Taisha StationETennoji StationFSubway Dobutsuenmae Station

by Hirohiroboy rate this post as useful

Re: I sadly have only one full day in Osaka 2018/5/24 13:26
The distance between A and B looks far. It was garbled after typing. It's very close in fact.
by Hirohiroboy rate this post as useful

Re: I sadly have only one full day in Osaka 2018/5/24 18:13
Have you checked Osaka Amazing Pass?

https://www.osp.osaka-info.jp/en/

It covers Osaka Metro, bus and Port Town Line and many attractions including the river cruise, Osaka Castle, Umeda Sky building and floating Garden, Hepfive ferris wheel, Tempozan Ferris wheel, and Tsutenkatu tower (and more).
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: I sadly have only one full day in Osaka 2018/5/25 08:11
Thank you for your kindness of a reply. Do you think i should do both Ferris wheels? I am interested in the Gudetama cafe, even just for a 1/2 hour.
Without sounding rude , when I googled it said the subway station from Nippombashi station is the closest to Namba Oriental Hotel and I would go from there to Tanimachiyonchome station and then walk 17 minutes to Osaka castle?
by sparklymermaid rate this post as useful

Re: I sadly have only one full day in Osaka 2018/5/25 08:25
The castle has multiple stations nearby. No need to waste time or energy walking.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread