Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Qualifying for a nursing license in Japan? 2018/5/25 22:16
I'm currently applying to do my nursing degree in the UK. As I'm already a graduate with healthcare experience, I can do an accelerated two year degree and still achieve complete NMC registration.
It states on the Japanese nursing exam website that nurses with foreign registration need to have at least 3 years of formal training. If I decided to become a nurse in Japan could I still be accepted for the Japanese national nursing exam with only a 2 year degree?
by Katy (guest)  

Re: Qualifying for a nursing license in Japan? 2018/5/26 11:46
I think the bigger concern should be your Japanese language ability. Are you currently fluent, and thus would only have to learn the medical terminology in Japanese? If not, you have several years of language training before you could work in Japan, in Japanese, as a nurse.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Qualifying for a nursing license in Japan? 2018/5/26 12:46
If she is asking on an english speaking board instead of Japanese websites like for example:
https://chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/

Then I guest she is very far from sitting the national exam in Japanese language...

by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread