Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Job hunting and work visa. Questions! 2018/5/30 13:51
Hi everyone! In a few months I'm going to be in Japan and I will experience the shuukatsu process in my own flesh. ?? I will try to get a job related to my career, international relations, and I want to be prepared to use my time to the fullest in the search of work.

I'm going to get a student visa and stay for 1 year, but I'm trying to puzzle the best way to find job offers from employers willing to sponsor a visa.

I have some questions for those who managed to find a job that sponsored them to get the work visa.

1 Which websites did you use and gave you the most success at job hunting? (Japanese and english websites)

2 The companies that are willing to sponsor the visa always detail it clearly in their job advertisements, or is it something that must be dealt with separately with the recruiter throught the selection process?

3 How long did it take you from the beginning of the job search to find a company willing to sponsor the visa?

4 Finally, I would like to know what job hunting agencies you know and if you felt the need to use them in your job hunt.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and time!
by ChrisJP1991  

Re: Job hunting and work visa. Questions! 2018/5/31 12:52
why you have to post exactly the same again? you already got replies here:

https://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+162835
by burrito (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread