Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita airport to Osaka 2018/5/31 00:31
Hello everyone,

It's gonna be my first trip to Japan!
I want to know about overnight buses from Narita airport to Osaka. I know there a bus company called Willer Express and I have already checked their website but I only found "Tokyo Disney Land" as the first departure area and not Narita. It would be really nice if someone here recommends and provides more information about how to get a night bus from Narita.
Can I take the bus from Narita airport directly to Osaka?
Is it okay not to pre-book a ticket on the internet?

Thanks a lot for your help.
by Happy Chance  

Re: Narita airport to Osaka 2018/5/31 11:38
Can you book a connecting flight? Sometimes tickets on star or peach air can be as cheap as a bus.

I believe you will need to ride the train to Tokyo or shinjuku station to catch a night bus. Most people going to Osaka would land at Kansai, not Narita, so I donft think there is enough demand to run a regular bus.
by Me2 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita airport to Osaka 2018/5/31 12:16
The bus is operated by Nankai, but you can book it online on the Willer website.

If you don't book in advance, there is a risk that it will be fully booked and you can't board.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Narita airport to Osaka 2018/5/31 15:10
Most people going to Osaka would land at Kansai, not Narita, so I donft think there is enough demand to run a regular bus.

The bus serves not only Narita airport but also some surrounding areas in Chiba prefecture. Passengers from Narita airport are probably a minority, but since it's on the way, it's there for those who want it.

http://www.nankaibus.jp/express/09.html
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread