Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kurokawa Onsen Ryokan vs Aso Farm Land Resort 2018/8/5 10:45
I will be going to Kurokawa and Aso with my friend in Mar 2019.
We can only choose one place to stay between Kurokawa onsen and Aso Farm Land Resort.
I prefer to stay at Kurokawa's Ryokan, but my friend prefers to stay at Aso Farm Land Resort.

Which do you guys recommend? Can you list out the pros and cons of of each?
For me, I personally feel that Farm Land is mainly for family with children.

by mitsuki88  

Re: Kurokawa Onsen Ryokan vs Aso Farm Land Resort 2018/8/6 01:54
These are obviously two very different ways of spending a night. Personally, I would - without thinking a second - stay at a ryokan in Kurokawa, but I realize that it simply comes down to personal preference. It is like deciding between the Universal Studios and Kyoto. I hope you can find a good compromise.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Kurokawa Onsen Ryokan vs Aso Farm Land Resort 2018/8/6 04:37
I would also stay at Kurokawa but there isnt much to do there if you are not in a bath
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kurokawa Onsen Ryokan vs Aso Farm Land Resort 2018/8/6 09:19
Kurokawa onsen is the rustic one where you can feel a nostalgic atmosphere.

Stopping in Kurokawa and play at farm land?
by biwakoman rate this post as useful

Re: Kurokawa Onsen Ryokan vs Aso Farm Land Resort 2018/8/6 10:01
They are two completely different offerings. Just by looking at each website of those destinations should give you an indication of what each on offers. It shouldn't be difficult deciding due to being so different.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kurokawa Onsen Ryokan vs Aso Farm Land Resort 2018/8/6 14:34
Unless you have small children with you (or you are very childish :-) ) decision should be of course Kurokawa
by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread