Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From Working Visa to Student Visa 2018/8/14 02:02
Hello. I am not sure if this case is common or totally weird because most people I know came from student visa to working visa.

So here is my situation. I got here in Japan with already having working visa, but changed jobs during my stay.
You know having a working visa are not allowed to be unemployed within 3 months if possible so I cannot be too selective so i got jobs even in bad companies.

Now I am thinking, since i also want to experience studying here (not just nihongo but also business Japanese this: http://japanese.tohokugaigo.ac.jp/international-business-department/co... i am not sure if this is considered as senmon gakku (how to call this course in nihongo?)

If i chose to study instead in the course mentioned, do you think i can get much higher salary after? Last job i am earning 3.5M per year in a global company.

If my visa expiration comes, do you think i can get Working visa renewal seeing my records that i have been job hopping? Thanks a lot.
by cardcaptorsakura  

reply to this thread