Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Job without Japanese language 2018/8/16 02:20
Hi all.

I live not in Japan but very interested in it and don`t know Japanese. English not my native language too.

Is there any way to find job without Japanese language in Japan? I`m IT manager with more than 10 years experience.

All job what I saw required bi-language skills.
by Alexndr  

Re: Job without Japanese language 2018/8/16 14:41
You might get lucky and find an IT job with a company based in your country that has a subsidiary/business interest in Japan. I hired IT staff who didn`t have Japanese, but those were mostly for short term project based assignments. Anyone looked at for long term needed to aggressively learn Japanese. Most jobs, IT or other, will have language skills as a given. With 10 years experience, I`d suggest that you contact a headhunter/executive search firm, and let them find a job for you.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Job without Japanese language 2018/8/18 02:28
Thank you. I mean, I don`t know Japan language now, but if i find job of course will learn it.
Project based assignment not bad too, depends how shot it is. I started work like that in company which I working now, 6 years ago :)

Can you recommend headhunter for foreign workers in Japan?

by Alexndr rate this post as useful

Re: Job without Japanese language 2018/8/18 11:36
but if i find job of course will learn it.
um, how long do you think it will take to learn Japanese?
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Job without Japanese language 2018/8/18 12:28
I like Robert Walters, but there are others too.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Job without Japanese language 2018/8/18 18:43
um, how long do you think it will take to learn Japanese?
As much as needs, and I think in the language environment it much easy.

Re: Job without Japanese language 2018/8/18 18:44
I like Robert Walters, but there are others too.
Thank you.

reply to this thread