Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Rental car Ise / different drop off location 2018/8/22 23:37
Can you please recommend/advise on renting a car in Ise (pick up) that would allow a different drop off point?

My last stop is Koyasan & I'm looking to return car/drop off near any train regional train station that easily connects back up to bullet train to go back to Tokyo AND does not require me to drive up to a major city. ( not comfortable on highways).

I understand there may be an extra fee...for a different drop off point. Any sense of what that fee might ballpark be? Car rental websites I've found don't provide options or fee info.

Tips/advice are greatly appreciated. Thx!
by Tiiu M  

Re: Rental car Ise / different drop off location 2018/8/30 14:46
Toyota Rent a Car gOne Way Rentalsh
https://rent.toyota.co.jp/eng/service/oneway.html

Ise is in Mie pref.
Koyasan is in Wakayama
According to this Website, between these Pref. is 7560yen, 8640yen, or 9720yen depending on the size of the car.
I donft know if they have branches for your convenient locations. So please ask directly to the company for details.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rental car Ise / different drop off location 2018/8/30 16:11
The Ise area is between Koyasan and Tokyo. So why not just return the car back to the pick up location in Ise. Then get shinkansen from Nagoya.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rental car Ise / different drop off location 2018/8/30 17:52
Maybe check out ToCoo rentals. They cover a number of rental companies, many of which do one-way hires.

We hired from Wakayama and returned to Iga-Ueno earlier this year, where we visited the ninja museum, stayed the night, and got a highway bus to Nagoya JR station the next morning. Very easy to do.
by Winter Visitor rate this post as useful

Re: Rental car Ise / different drop off location 2018/8/30 18:13
Many major rental companies accept one way drop of point.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Rental car Ise / different drop off location 2018/8/31 11:07
Many major rental companies accept one way drop of point.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread