Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

route to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, and Hokkaido 2018/8/30 13:35
I'm planning to visit Japan at December and I want to know the best and cheapest travel route to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, and Hokkaido for 2 weeks, and also I was wondering is there any kind of place that I must visit at December in those locations?
by rec081 (guest)  

Re: route to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, and Hokkaido 2018/8/31 00:11
If you are arriving and departing from the same airport, then I think it's worth buy a 2-wk JR Pass.
by 3K (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: route to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, and Hokkaido 2018/8/31 10:46
Not sure if it is the best for you, but the Seishun Jyu Hachi Kippu is definitely the cheapest...worth looking into anyway...
by dunit (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: route to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, and Hokkaido 2018/8/31 13:44
thanks for all your help! I'm sorry I forgot to mention that we intended to transport from Tokyo-kyoto and Tokyo/kyoto-hokkaido using planes, so what I really meant to ask was when should I go from one city to another, like, "after Tokyo you should visit Kyoto first, then you go to Hokkaido". I will visit Japan at late December until early January, so I was wondering when is the perfect dates to visit each of those cities. I'm sorry that I didn't make my question clear.
by rec081 rate this post as useful

Re: route to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, and Hokkaido 2018/8/31 13:46
another thing I forgot to mention, Tokyo will be my starting point.
by rec081 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread