Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Spouse visa application 2018/8/31 03:55
Hi everyone, i'm a little bit confused to the postcard notice that we received from the immigration. first thing is, yes, we already received the postcard and as they say if ever your change of status has been approved, you will be getting the same postcard you filled up in the immigration and you will be advised as well to go to A zone and there is a check mark on the 4000 yen that you need to bring for the stamp.

The case for me here is, Yes, i got the same postcard that we filled up in the immigration but instead of A zone to go to there is a white sticker on it saying that we need to go to D5 zone at a specific time and date and below that there is a check mark as well on the 4000 yen and instead for revenue stamps, it was underlined and change the description to genkin (means cash or ready money). I am really confused and worried at the same time regarding this. We have so may feedbacks by our relatives and some forums, most of them telling us that since they are asking you for money, it is already been approved or your change of status is already granted. but i asked one of the visa lawyers who are processing regarding this kind of application and told them what i have received and she told me that as far as she know my application is disapproved if its like that or the postcard we received is like that. Please help me, i wanted this one to be much clearer to me. whoever knows the answer for this confusing postcard from immigration, pleas consider answering this question.

Thank you for all of the people that will be answering to my questions.
by emdeexxv  

Re: Spouse visa application 2018/8/31 13:47
your spouse can read this.
一方、在留期間更新許可申請と在留資格変更許可申請の場合、基本的にはハガキで許可・不許可が通知されますが、不許可の場合は許可のときとハガキが異なります。

入国管理局によって異なるときもありますが、「現金4000円」「指定された日時にお越しください」「申請人ご本人が必ず出頭してください」など書かれているときは不許可になっている可能性があるので注意してください。
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Spouse visa application 2018/8/31 18:42
Thank you so much for your response.
by Emdeexxv (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread