Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese Fortune Translation 2018/9/9 03:40
Hello! I received this fortune during my trip in Japan. Could someone please translate for me? I would love to know what it says.

Thank you so much,
Miranda
by Miranda (guest)  

Re: Japanese Fortune Translation 2018/9/9 14:42
You have to post it somewhere where people can view it.
by A5 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese Fortune Translation 2018/9/10 12:11
Oops, my bad!
Thanks for flagging!
http://tinyimg.io/i/kTyoedv.jpeg
by Miranda (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese Fortune Translation 2018/9/11 18:48
It's gonna be super long, sorry. Hope it's not too late.

From the upper right tells the number 20. The upper center is the name of the shrine (a lovely one). The right is the grade of your fortune. Ifve never seen this one. According to a website, it means gnot so good so far, but itfs going to be fine.h
Letfs get to the lower side. The very right sentence seems some kind of poem, which I donft know what it says.
The paragraph on the left of it says that this instruction (it may means the poem) is an indication that some task you are working on would be done. Make a new plan as soon as possible. You will get sad as you go apart from someone you are familiar with. Things wonft go well as you expect, but wait patiently till it goes alright.
The sentences in the left square are details.
The upper, from right to left: west is the good direction for you; illness youfve got takes long time to cure; what you have lost is in the water (some kind of metaphor, I guess. It might tells itfs hard to find); not the right timing to start traveling; youfll get a chance to get married, but it is likely to be gone; not going well on gambling (maybe metaphor, too), but itfs gonna be alright.
The lower: someone youfre waiting for will come, but wonft stay long; not going well on business; you should not build a new house or move to new place.
by Mo1993 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread