Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheapest Language school in Japan? 2018/9/24 08:52
Hi there friends:
Any of you know the cheapest Japanese language school that offers student visas?
Thanks!
by columbusohio  

Re: Cheapest Language school in Japan? 2018/9/24 17:11
As far as I know, most of accredited schools (meaning able to sponsor you for student visa) are in a similar range: allow probaly 800,000 yen for tuition for a year. In addition to this of coruse you need to consider living expenses (which you need to be able to show in terms of savings upfront when the school helps you apply for the visa). Some outside big cities might have dormitories near the school which might help save expenses.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cheapest Language school in Japan? 2018/9/24 22:21
Most of them will pay you to attend. They will also provide you with a permanent resident visa.

They will also provide 5 star hotel suite accommodation. Some of the better ones will throw in Michelin starred dining as well, to attract really committed students like yourself.

The main problem is choosing between so many sweet options. My recommendation would be to hold out until you find one that's going to pay first class airfares. Don't sell yourself too cheaply.
by Winter Visitor rate this post as useful

Re: Cheapest Language school in Japan? 2018/9/25 02:33
@WimterVisitor: thanks. You have me smiling very broadly. Exactly what I needed after a long day in front of my work emails.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread