Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nyuto onsen tattoo? 2018/10/3 05:47
Hi,
I have a small tattoo on my upper arm and I am aware of the common tattoo policy in Japan onsen.

As Nyuto onsen was recommended by Japan-guide I thought of visiting it, but I do not know if there are any onsen that accept tattoos?

Is Nyuto onsen worth a visit even if you do not use the onsen baths?
by Nyu (guest)  

Re: Nyuto onsen tattoo? 2018/10/3 13:25
I asked the Nyuto Onsen's staff.
Basically, people who are tattoos are not good, but if you put a highly waterproof tattoo sticker on, there is no problem.
You can enjoy Nyuto Onsen's wonderful hot spring if you pay attention to the latest tattoos so that they can not be seen by others.
As an aside, Nyuto Onsen has seven hot springs, each with different spring quality. If you stay, you can buy cheap tickets to enter all the hot springs.

Pardon my broken English.
by LinaLisa rate this post as useful

Re: Nyuto onsen tattoo? 2018/10/3 13:56

Tsurunoyu Onsen is probably the one not to be missed. If you are staying the night, highly recommended, you may not have to worry about your tattoo. Kashikiri is available, so you can bath privately to your heart's content.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nyuto onsen tattoo? 2018/10/3 14:33
So there are a few private baths available?
by Nyu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nyuto onsen tattoo? 2018/10/3 15:15
Tsurunoyu Onsen and TAENOYU have a private bath service.(Guests only)

Tsurunoyu Onsen
http://www.tsurunoyu.com/english.html
TAENOYU
http://ryokan.glocal-promotion.com/ryokan/taenoyu/
by LinaLisa rate this post as useful

Re: Nyuto onsen tattoo? 2018/10/5 04:50
Thank you. I could not make out if they accept single guests though. Do you know anything about tha?
by Nyu (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread