Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

love hotel question 2018/10/31 21:42
If I book a love hotel online, will I be able to check in at the designated time and go in and out as I please like a normal hotel?

There's a lot of love hotels in booking.com and agoda.com, etc...

But just wanting to know if it's possible, we don't want to be stuck in our room the whole time after check in early evening as staying in a love hotel often does make you stay the whole time to do the deed then sleep (or do the deed again lol) and freshen up and check out after.

Regards,

RawR
by RawR (guest)  

Re: love hotel question 2018/11/1 20:07
Many love hotels operate just like a normal hotel, usual state as long stay, overnight or ご宿泊, if they are offered in Booking.com, or other hotel booking site, there shouldn't be a problem, you can go in and out as you wish, but may require you to leave the keys at the reception, but do read the all the information, some require you to check in at certain time, like 1800, 2000 etc, and may or may not leave baggage before and after your stay.

I have a hotel reservation at Winbell Magic love hotel in about a 2 weeks in Kobe, it require me to check in after 1800, I booked it through it's official site as it's was 4000 yen cheaper that most international booking site. So check different site, like official sites and Japanese site, it can be cheaper.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread