Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita to Shimbashi station 2018/11/6 05:30
We are 2 Traveling adults looking for the fastest, direct way from Narita to Royal Park Shiodome in Shimbashi station?
by Maki Hanamoto (guest)  

Re: Narita to Shimbashi station 2018/11/6 14:56
What time does your flight arrive?

The best way if your timing is right is the Narita SkyAccess. It is fast, direct, and cheap. However, it only runs to shimbashi until about 16:00. (I think 16:07 is the latest departure from Narita Terminal 2)

If you can't make that train, then the fastest is Kesei Skyliner to Nippori station and then transfer to Yamanote line to Shimbashi. That is not as cheap, but it is fast and comfortable. The transfer is easy at Nippori station. Just under an hour total.

And the most direct and cheap after 16:00 is just the regular JR Narita line. It's a single train, no transfers, but it is 1:30 ride on a commuter (subway style) train. Very long and not so comfortable, but inexpensive and direct.
by Me2 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita to Shimbashi station 2018/11/6 17:50
The best way if your timing is right is the Narita SkyAccess. It is fast, direct, and cheap. However, it only runs to shimbashi until about 16:00. (I think 16:07 is the latest departure from Narita Terminal 2)

That is almost true on weekdays (there is just one more, at 23:02). On weekends, there are a couple more (16:47, 17:27, 18:07).
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita to Shimbashi station 2018/11/6 18:06
Oh, and also...

And the most direct and cheap after 16:00 is just the regular JR Narita line. It's a single train, no transfers, but it is 1:30 ride on a commuter (subway style) train. Very long and not so comfortable, but inexpensive and direct.

On weekdays between the 16:07 and 23:02 Access Express departures, the cheapest direct option is Keisei services through the Keisei Main Line, of which there are two (18:05 and 18:56). JR services are probably more frequent, but more expensive (and also slower).
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita to Shimbashi station 2018/11/7 21:01

Only an extra 20-30 minutes for less than half the price. I use this often to/from Narita and it is not uncomfortable.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread