Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kyoto Bus 1 Day Pass 2018/11/19 17:19
Hi, I will purchase the Kyoto Bus and Kyoto City Bus One Day Pass during my first trip to Kyoto end of this month. Just curious how to use the pass when boarding the bus. Shall I take a ticket from the small machine when I board the bus and when I get off, I shall insert the ticket in the machine and then touch my one day pass at the reader. Is that the correct way of using it? I just want to make sure I use it correctly and won't cause embarrassment if used wrongly. Please advise. Thank you and have a nice day.
by Chan Huat Low (guest)  

Re: Kyoto Bus 1 Day Pass 2018/11/19 18:43
First use you put it in the machine near driver and it prints the date on it. Then after that you just show the driver the ticket.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kyoto Bus 1 Day Pass 2018/11/19 20:56
Yes, right ª
From the second board, the driver checks only the date printed on the other side of the pass.

Please see the official site below (From the 2nd trip on) for more details.
https://oneday-pass.kyoto/use/?lang=en

Have a nice tirp!

Thanks
by Y (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kyoto Bus 1 Day Pass 2018/11/19 21:10
Hi hakata14 & Y, Thanks so much for the prompt reply and valuable information. Have a nice evening to you both.
by Chan Huat Low (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread