Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JR Pass not yet bought 2018/12/14 16:44
Hi! We will be leaving for Japan on Dec 29 and i am panicking as i haven't bought our Japan Rail Pass yet. May i ask if it is still "safe" to buy today or tomorrow considering that there are a lot of upcoming holidays and the delivery of the voucher or exchange order might be delayed? Please advise. By the way i'm from the Philippines. Thank you.
by Jade Lazaga (guest)  

Re: JR Pass not yet bought 2018/12/14 17:36
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR Pass not yet bought 2018/12/14 18:02
Omg i had no idea we could just buy this through a travel agency!!! Thank u thank u! I just called Friendship Tours, where i got my visa, and they do process this although at a slightly higher price but atleast way better than leaving this to chance bec of the very tight schedule. Again thank u sooo much!
by jade (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR Pass not yet bought 2018/12/15 08:23
I get mine from JapanExperience with a 72 hour delivery to Japan - they have similar delivery targets internationally. Even when I send EMS postage from here to overseas, it is a little slower, but still three working days for simple post.

You are arriving December 29th? Depending on your travel days/schedule, your pass might not be much good if you can't get on a train - bookings for New Years travel dates are very heavy and some days are sold-out already.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: JR Pass not yet bought 2018/12/15 08:23
I get mine from JapanExperience with a 72 hour delivery to Japan - they have similar delivery targets internationally. Even when I send EMS postage from here to overseas, it is a little slower, but still three working days for simple post.

You are arriving December 29th? Depending on your travel days/schedule, your pass might not be much good if you can't get on a train - bookings for New Years travel dates are very heavy and some days are sold-out already.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread