Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

4 Week Spring Draft Itinerary - Review Needed 2019/1/4 14:04
Hi all,

I will be visiting Japan for the first time in late March this year, and returning one month later. I am 26yrs old and will be travelling with a friend who is the same age.

I've created a draft itinerary below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/15ga397du7oloe5/Japan%20Itinerary%20for%20Fo...

I was hoping for someone to review my itinerary and tell me if I have too many/little days in a place, or if transport isn't possible between places, or if I've missed hidden gems along the way.

I've tried to do as much research as possible, however I still have some overarching questions for my trip:

1. 28th March: Should I fly from Okinawa to Kagoshima at 9AM or at 7PM? i.e. should I spend another day in Okinawa (and miss out on Kagoshima as we depart early the next morning), or leave early and enjoy a bit of Kagoshima?

2. 10th April: How do I travel between Mount Koyasan and the Nachisan Temple and Kumano city?

3. 15th/16th April: Is Nagano and Jigokudani Monkey Park (in Yudanaka) worth a visit in Spring? Or should I go straight to Matsumoto after the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route to save a day and a half?

4. What are the best flower parks in Japan? I've done a bit of research and Ashikaga Flower Park, Hitachi Seaside Park and Fuji Shibazakura all look great.

5. What's a recommended place to stay in Tokyo?
by BradR  

Re: 4 Week Spring Draft Itinerary - Review Needed 2019/1/7 08:36
Bump please!
by BradR rate this post as useful

Re: 4 Week Spring Draft Itinerary - Review Needed 2019/1/7 08:46
I would recommend putting your itinerary here in a post rather than requiring someone to use DropBox.
by rkold rate this post as useful

reply to this thread