Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

ANA Experience Japan Fare eligibility 2019/1/6 23:46

ANA Experience Japan Fare
Price: 10,000 yen per domestic flight*; lower fares for flights within Hokkaido and for flights from/to the
Eligibility: Foreign visitors who fly to/via Japan by any airline.

I am planning to purchase " ANA Experience Japan Fare" Haneda to Nakasibetsu ticket for next month.
I will be arriving at Yokohama port via Cruise ship ( not airline), and returning home with Singapore Airline. Would I be eligible to purchase the above air ticket?
Many thanks for any advice.
by shinji (guest)  

Re: ANA Experience Japan Fare eligibility 2019/1/7 08:04
Passenger must be in possession of an international return ticket (on any airline), with the first leg of the journey originating from outside of Japan.

By "return ticket" I think it means round trip. So if you don't have a round trip ticket, it seems you're not allowed to use it.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: ANA Experience Japan Fare eligibility 2019/1/7 08:12
Relatively few passengers travel the way you plan to, that's why. The main point of the airfare is that it is for foreign tourists on a landing permit or tourist visa, and not living in Japan. I'd call ANA to make absolutely sure, but you should have no problem flying on the ticket. You will likely be asked to show your return flight ticket and cruise ship info.
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: ANA Experience Japan Fare eligibility 2019/1/7 08:32
Hi. I was able to book discounted tickets CTS to HND last November. It was around the time when news about discounted fares to Hokkaido was announced. Anyway, I was able to book just fine without extra requirements to prove I am a foreign visitor. Maybe the system detected I was booking from somewhere else. Also I don't remember if I had to input my nationality and passport details but most likely this was the case.
by Andrea (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: ANA Experience Japan Fare eligibility 2019/1/7 08:37
I think ANA is just not very strict about the requirements (yet?), unlike JR for the JR Pass.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: ANA Experience Japan Fare eligibility 2019/1/7 12:33

Thank you all, will check with ANA directly.
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: ANA Experience Japan Fare eligibility 2019/1/7 12:54
When booking online, youfll have to provide your international ticket reservation / confirmation no. Thatfs all you need.
No checking of passport while doing online booking, nor will they have the time to check your internet IP address. Itfs all online therefore no human being is there to check the details as alluded by post above.

Easier to just try and book than asking ANA, no?

by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread