Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Air passes for foreign visitors 2019/2/6 04:30
We are planning to take a domestic flight from Kagoshima airport in Kyushu to Tokyo Haneda airport
According to Japan guide we can get special fares and air passes for exclusive use by foreign visitors.
For ANA it looks like it can be purchased online. I tried the global ANA site and could not find this option. Can you direct how to use the option of air pass? Is it limited only via travel agents? If yes how can I locate them since my international ticket to Japan was booked online with no involvement of travel agent.
by Orna (guest)  

Re: Air passes for foreign visitors 2019/2/6 13:09
Just searcv for flights on the "global" site (or for that matter the lical site for any country other than Japan) and you will get the discounted fare. The name "air pass" is no longer actually used.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Air passes for foreign visitors 2019/2/6 13:10
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Air passes for foreign visitors 2019/2/7 06:57
The name of "air pass" may not be used, but the same fare still exists.
https://www.ana.co.jp/en/us/book-plan/fare/special/visit.html

This ticket is higher than the Experience Japan Fare, but it does let you make free date changes on the 2nd to 5th flight or leave them as an open ticket, if for whatever reason your plans are still up in the air. You can also get something of a refund if you don't no-show. Unfortunately, though, there are some blackout dates during peak times. If they had a child's fare version of this, it would be a lot more popular - if your kid is under 6 they can take the bullet train for free.
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Air passes for foreign visitors 2019/2/8 04:56
Thank you. I just booked the flight from the link you sent.
by Orna (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread