Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

My COE for student visa got denied 2019/2/21 22:03
Hi, my COE was denied because of the bank statement problem of my sponsor which is my mother. Could i possibly reapply it again?
And if it is not applicable, could i apply for a family visa to visit my mother and stepfather who was sick in Japan?
by Angel (guest)  

Re: My COE for student visa got denied 2019/2/22 11:02
You can apply now again after six months but it seems difficult now to apply for another status as your student visa was denied may be now the immigration will be thinking that you just want to inter Japan at any cost and seeking for work and there will be risk of over saty but best of luck next time try visit visa visiting relatives
by Thejapan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: My COE for student visa got denied 2019/2/22 11:24
Will i wait for another 6 months for me to apply the family visa? By the way thankyou for your response.. it is possible for me to get deny again once i apply for family visa right now. Thank you!!! I just miss my family in Japan thatfs why i am desperate to come back. Ifm quiet disappointed because of the result I got yesterday.
by Angel (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread