Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Has anyone apply CoE with provisional degree? 2019/3/5 16:59
Hi just recently, there is a company that willing to sponsor my visa. However, as a fresh graduate i will get my original degree certificate later on november. I only have a letter that stating i am eligible to graduate and reason why there is no original certificate. Is this enough? if anyone had the same cases as mine, please share the result, did you guys accepted or denied?
by addoru  

Re: Has anyone apply CoE with provisional degree? 2019/3/6 10:04
A certificate is simply a piece of paper - I do remember providing that when I did my CoE originally. You are a graduand? i.e. completed the course but awaiting the degree to be conferred. That should not be a problem as you can show your transcript which is probably more relevant and should have a comment on it to the effect "completed the requirements of XYZ degree".
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Has anyone apply CoE with provisional degree? 2019/3/6 10:12
yes, there is a sentence in the certificate that stated, *already completed the course* and my degree wont be available until the graduation ceremony for administrative reason.
by addoru rate this post as useful

Re: Has anyone apply CoE with provisional degree? 2019/3/8 00:04
It should be fine. My company asked for a proof of graduation and once I officially graduate I just need to send a copy of my degree asap.
Good luck to you!
by ..B (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Has anyone apply CoE with provisional degree? 2019/3/8 00:28
Hi, so the company are waiting for you until officially graduate? or you got the CoE and after that you need provide the original certificate

Re: Has anyone apply CoE with provisional degree? 2019/3/8 01:49
They already applied for my COE and once it is issued, I just need to provide them a copy of the real degree
by ..BB (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Has anyone apply CoE with provisional degree? 2019/3/8 12:15
ohh okay, thanks. Hopefully get through this. its been 5 weeks. hopefully its done in the next 2 weeks.

Re: Has anyone apply CoE with provisional degree? 2019/3/8 12:15
ohh okay, thanks. Hopefully get through this. its been 5 weeks. hopefully its done in the next 2 weeks.

Re: Has anyone apply CoE with provisional degree? 2019/3/9 18:04
...B

hey man have they issued your CoE?

Re: Has anyone apply CoE with provisional degree? 2019/3/18 11:44
i got my CoE today it took 7 weeks

reply to this thread