Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About resident tax? 2019/4/6 08:49
I hope I will get some answers to my question this is my first year in Japan I came here in may 2018 I am spouse resident holder and have been working 9 months and also enrolled in shakai huken next month I am going to apply for my resident status extension I am worried can I get any proof or nozai shomensho from city hall that I am paying tax or this is my first year there will be no paper or proof city hall provide? Should I wait for next year? Or no I can get it also this year
by Micheal (guest)  

Re: About resident tax? 2019/4/6 12:47
What kind of employment do you have, meaning, part-time, or full-time regular employment?
If you are a full-time regular employee, then your employer should be doing all the taxes and the adjustment, as well as the deductions for your contribution to the employerfs gshakai hokenh schemes.
Since this is your second calendar year in Japan, there should be a paper available for calendar year 2018 (May – Dec. 2018). But I believe that the certificate becomes available around May or June. How soon do you do the application for resident status extension?
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: About resident tax? 2019/4/6 13:12
Thank you so much for your reply @AK
I will be going to apply for extension in the coming July . And I am working as a care giver full time and have a part time job also. I got my spouse status in October 2018 and I started work in November 2018 and enrolled in shakai huken but my company start my shakai huken in march 2019 so now I am worried that can I get my tax certificate in coming July or any things which shows that I am paying taxes and have shakai huken
by Micheal (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread