Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Keihin Kyuko Bus: toilet 2019/4/29 14:24
Hi guys!
We plan to catch the Keihin Kyuko Limousine Bus from Haneda Airport to Hakone. Would anyone know whether this 2 hour highway bus has a toilet? We arriving late the night before and can either stay the night at Haneda and catch this bus or go into Tokyo the previous night then catch the Romance Train from Shinjuku. It’s just simpler from Haneda but having easy access to the toilet is very important in my choice of the option.
Thanks!
Mel
by Melanie Putra  

Re: Keihin Kyuko Bus: toilet 2019/4/29 18:14
No, there isn't any toilet on the bus.
by JPN48 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keihin Kyuko Bus: toilet 2019/4/29 18:26
Really??
by Melanie Putra rate this post as useful

Re: Keihin Kyuko Bus: toilet 2019/4/29 20:39
I may be wrong since I have no experience on this bus but the bus websites (Keihin and Odakyu) seem to tell that they have toilet on the bus.

http://www.keikyu-bus.co.jp/airport/h-gotenba/

トイレ付き車両 (bus with toilet)

https://www.odakyu-hakonehighway.co.jp/route/yumoto.html

全便禁煙/トイレ付車両です。(増発便の一部にはトイレなし車両を使用する場合もあります。)

All buses are no smoking and with toilet (some extra buses may not have toilet).
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Keihin Kyuko Bus: toilet 2019/4/29 21:40
I don't know about Odakyu one, but I have taken the Keihin Bus from Haneda to Hakone, and there was no toilets on the bus.

Seeing their website mentions about having a toilet, I decided to scroll down and read some more, and it says in case of bus maintenance, they may operate buses with no toilets sometimes. Perhaps that was what I got on to before.
by JPN48 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keihin Kyuko Bus: toilet 2019/4/29 22:49
Thanks anyway, guys!

Re: Keihin Kyuko Bus: toilet 2019/4/29 22:50
Thanks anyway, guys!

reply to this thread