Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nikko bus fares to the suburb areas? 2019/5/3 00:50
We plan to spend a night in Nikko. The Nikko World Heritage Pass includes a round trip by Toby train from Asakusa train station to Nikko plus a two day unlimited travel to the temples and shrines in the Nikko Centre. How much are the bus fares to the suburb areas? Does any one know? I don't want to purchase the All Area Pass which costs more and good for 4 days which I don't really need. Thanks.
by Peter Lee (guest)  

Re: Nikko bus fares to the suburb areas? 2019/5/3 06:49
What do you mean with suburb areas?
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Nikko bus fares to the suburb areas? 2019/5/3 09:38
By suburbs, I mean places outside Nikko like: Senjogahara Marshland, Kegon Waterfall, Akechiddaira Ropeway, Ryuokyo Canyon/Suspension Bridge etc.

Any suggestion to cover these places in two days?

Thanks.

by Peter Lee (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nikko bus fares to the suburb areas? 2019/5/3 11:51
「By suburbs, I mean places outside Nikko like: Senjogahara Marshland, Kegon Waterfall, Akechiddaira Ropeway, Ryuokyo Canyon/Suspension Bridge etc.」
- Senjogahara Marshland and Kegon Waterfall are both within Nikko. The town doesn't really have suburbs. There's a bit of development around the station, and from there it pretty quickly transitions into rural mountains with a few temples and inns.
by . . . . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nikko bus fares to the suburb areas? 2019/5/3 16:04
If you go as far as the Senjogahara Marshland, then the All Area Pass will pay off even if you were to do it in just a single day.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Nikko bus fares to the suburb areas? 2019/5/3 20:08
Thanks so much.
by Peter Lee (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread