Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Benefits of disabled person in japan 2019/7/10 01:08
Good day.
I am a foreigner married to a Japanese (disable person)(障害者). We got married In my country and we are now going to register our marriage here in japan. And I am planning to use spouse visa in japan.

Unfortunately My husbands didn’t pay his tax for about 2 years.

He is disabled person, is his condition can affect for me to get spouse visa more easy than usual?

I am working here in japan . And I am paying all my taxes.

Please reply thank you
by Girly (guest)  

Re: Benefits of disabled person in japan 2019/7/10 11:17
getting a spouse visa is for everyone equal. You will not get benefit of getting it easier.
My wife was pregnant of my first child but also I went through the same system as anyone else.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Benefits of disabled person in japan 2019/7/10 12:03
For spouse of Japanese national status, what matters is that the marriage is genuine and that the Japanese spouse is able to financially support the two of you; if not, either the Japanese spouse's family member or the non-Japanese spouse in case you are already living inJapan. So in that sense there is no benefits from your spouse being disabled.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread