Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Gattan Go Canyon Course 2019/7/15 21:25
Hi, I am interested in the Canyon course. The package offered by nohi bus is a tad expensive. Itfs not cost effective for me to pay for tour bus as I will be getting a JR pass. I read from Japan guide that there is local bus transport, though infrequent, between Inotani and Kamioka which takes about 15-20mins. Some of these buses stop directly at Gattan Go Urushiyama-eki bus stop (between Inotani and Kamioka). Wonder if it is possible to get the local bus schedule and if itfs possible to walk from Inotani bus station to Urushiyama-eki bus stop since itfs nearer to Inotani as compared to Kamioka?
by Tilda (guest)  

Re: Gattan Go Canyon Course 2019/7/16 12:49
Hi!

I don't know the bus schedule or where exactly the bus stop for Kamioka is... but it's nearly 12 kms between Inotani Station and the check in location for the Gattan Go Canyon Course. 12 kms is a decently long walk, especially considering it is uphill and I don't know how safe that road is to walk.

I would personally see if you can get this moved to Travel, since I think it would get more visibility there and this really is more of a travel question since it's about the bus route.

Good luck!
by rkold rate this post as useful

Re: Gattan Go Canyon Course 2019/7/16 18:09
Hi! Appreciate your reply. Gives me a better idea what to do next.
by Tilda (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread