Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Driver in Japan 2019/7/16 12:41
Hello Everyone,

Currently I have a office job in a Japanese company, with a good payment.
But working in office is not what I want till retirement.

I have applied for bus driver (no tour, but a city bus), after a difficult selection (questions and other tests) I passed the round and I will start internal training at the company.
I will have a 3 months training for a cat 2 driving licence.

I am looking forward and I was wondering if other people are having a driver function and what are your positive and negative points.

by justmyday  

Re: Driver in Japan 2019/7/16 20:21
I am a Japanese and might have missed your point, but I would like to post my opinion.

Honestly, I will be surprised but at the same time happy if the bus driver looks like foreigner. This is very rare case so I would talk to my friends about the rare experience. Now foreigners visiting Japan is increasing and some of them will take bus where the drivers are not good at English. So you will be really good help for the foreigners. Maybe the bus company (city?) want you to teach some basic English to the drivers.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread