Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Which Universirty is best to study in Japan. 2019/7/16 21:08
Hello to all. I am planning on applying to one of Universities in Japan that teaches in english or atleast have a course taught in english... I am considering the following things..:

1) how much is the tuition fee?
2) if the tuition is high, will they lend me a money and let me pay it later when I found a job?
3) will I ever be able to use what I have learn in those university to work in big companies in Japan?

Thanks for your answers.. also it is ok if you are be able to answer the number 1 only as that is my worry the most as I have no more money now.. I have tried saving money 3 times and I did but I spend it 3 times too because of stress... again thank you for spending your time reading all of this...
by Al Tarik  

Re: Which Universirty is best to study in Japan. 2019/7/17 14:55
Contact universities directly to ask these questions.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Which Universirty is best to study in Japan. 2019/7/17 15:58
Do you have an idea WHAT you want to study?

And yes, I agree with PP. do some research and contact universities directly.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Which Universirty is best to study in Japan. 2019/7/17 19:55
Asking for the ''best'' is not really the correct question because the ''best'' is almost always guaranteed to be ridiculously hard to get admission and also very expensive for tuition and living costs, in Japan's case it is Tokyo University. You first have to pick what subject you want to study, then pick if you are looking for english or japanese courses degree on the subject and this will narrow it down some universities. Then you can see the admission requirements to decide which ones are easier for you to get in, then the tuition fees and living costs and scholarships.
by Thorfinn (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Which Universirty is best to study in Japan. 2019/7/17 21:58
East and West,Ritsumeikan university is the Best.
I am proud to be a student of this great university.
by Imran khan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread