Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Zairyu Card info 2019/8/6 20:35
Hello,
If I go to Japan with my Student Visa, do they give me the Zairyu Card immediately at the airport?
And after I receive that card, as I already know that I have to stay at my University' dorm, do I have to go to a municipal office to communicate my address or other things? And can I put my dorm address even If the dorm is closed now?
Or am I good just with doing the Zairyu at the airport?
by Gingerlatte  

Re: Zairyu Card info 2019/8/7 12:10
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Zairyu Card info 2019/8/7 15:33
Yep itfs a duplicate but now therefs a comment on both threads about being duplicate.
Assuming that youfll come in through a major airport youfll get your Zairyu card at the airport. Bring some extra time and go to the correct window.
If you already know your address it will be printed on it. As far as I remember you still need to go to the local city hall within 2 weeks. But your university will most likely tell you.

Enjoy your time in Japan!
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Zairyu Card info 2019/8/7 16:13
You need to inform your address to the City hall within two weeks after receiving you card
by justmyday rate this post as useful

reply to this thread