Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I couldnft get 3 visas 2019/8/21 04:51
Hello everyone 👋🏻

I came to Japan in October 2016 and received my first visa in November ( spouse of a Japanese national ) . and they gave it a year. And i got one year in 2017 and 2018, but I heard that the third application was granted a 3-year visa. In October 2019, I will submit my 4th application. what do you think is the problem?

The annual tax to be paid to the state (I think jyuumenzei) I have paid once (June 2018) because my salary was low that time. And they said g your salary was low, so u dont need payh . But I paid all other taxes.

As it was my first time to Japan, my acclimation took a long time. so I changed jobs a few times and there were periods when I wasn't working. but I have been working regularly since August 2018, and my salary is much better.

I want to get a 3 year visa for this year. where did I make a mistake or what should I look out for ?
by bbwrrr  

Re: I couldnft get 3 visas 2019/8/21 20:05
By self admission. You have only had solid work the past 12 months.

You havent shown long term stability. When you do, you'll get 3 years.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I couldnft get 3 visas 2019/8/22 08:53
Completely at the discretion of Immigration.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread