Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

University in Japan? 2019/8/23 06:12
Hello,
I have always wanted to work in Japan, but never really knew which path to take to get there. Right after high school, I went to university and would just be starting my junior year, but am taking a break to decide if I am truly pursuing things the right way. I am getting a degree in Japanese Studies and English, but realize that my Japanese isn't improving as much as I would like for it to and yes, I know English is a generic degree. I believe I am wasting my time here in the States and I am becoming a college burnout because I do not believe I am taking the right path and it's hard to see a goal. I do not want to be a foreigner who can only land an English teaching job and is unable to progress in the Japanese language. I am at a time in my life in which I am questioning everything. I believe it would be more practical to either pursue a degree in Japan or do GoGoNihon, but want to know if these are good ideas if I am pursuing permanent residency in Japan. Can one land a permanent job after GoGoNihon or is a BA necessary? If so, I want to gain a BA in Japan. I no longer want to pursue the degree program I am pursuing in America. I would appreciate any advice for a foreigner to be able to study at a reasonable price in Japan.
by Cassiopeia5  

Re: University in Japan? 2019/8/23 15:25
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread