Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shoryudo Highway Bus ticket 2019/9/30 13:32
hi everyone,
i would like to asking about the shoryudo bus ticket.
can i use this pass for airport limousine from nagoya international airport to the city ? also can i use this bus pass to go to nabana no sato ?

best regards,,
thanks
by veronica (guest)  

Re: Shoryudo Highway Bus ticket 2019/9/30 15:34
See here for coverage map and details: https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2357_shoryudo.html

Pretty clear that you can use Meitetsu Railway to get to Nagoya from the airport, but not the limousine bus. Travel to Nagashima/Nabana no Sato is not covered. Access details can be found here: https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3313.html
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shoryudo Highway Bus ticket 2019/10/1 13:11
hi there,

thank you for the reply.
i appreciated ☺

one more questions about my route , i found my route will be fine with each single purchased ticket than buy any pass, is not it?
would you mind to have a look and any advices ?
-airport to nagoya ( bus limousine )
-nagoya to gujho hachiman to takayama
-takayama to nagoya
-nabana no sato
-legoland
-city to airport

thanks before
by veronica (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shoryudo Highway Bus ticket 2019/10/1 13:59
You should be able to do this yourself by looking at this page: https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2357.html

I don't know all the passes off by heart, and I am unfamiliar with a lot of your destinations, so would have to look through each pass separately just like you. So sorry, but I'm not going to spend time doing something that you can do yourself! I'm happy to point you in the right direction, but not do your research for you.

This website also often states passes that covers access to a destination; i.e. look up the place you want to go (e.g. Nagoya), go to the "Access and Orientation" section, and see if there are any passes mentioned in the transport section.

Re: Shoryudo Highway Bus ticket 2019/10/1 14:30
I am a little confuse with Shoryudo Higway Pass. We will not stay overnight in Gifu area. We can do a day trip. We will only visit Takayama and Shirakawago. Can I use the 3-day pass on this route below:
Dec 5 Day 1 - Chubu Central International Airport TO Nagoya Station
Dec 6 Day 2 - Nagoya Station TO Takayama TO Shirakawago back TO Nagoya Station
Dec 7 Day 3 - Nagoya Station TO Chubu Central International Aiport.

Thank you!

by mc9 rate this post as useful

Re: Shoryudo Highway Bus ticket 2019/10/1 14:45
hi dear ,
for some one reply my previous questions about my route.
well, off course i am doing research and found out already. i just wanna make sure it , may some suggest from the point you may know about it to complete my route. thats all.
i did not ask for searching/researching for me 🙏🏻
please do not misunderstand.
anyway, i am so glad that you are reply and respond, very helpful.
thanks you so much 🌟

by veronica (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shoryudo Highway Bus ticket 2019/10/1 15:11
No problem! Some people do come here expecting work to be done for them. If you can't find a pass that covers everything after researching, it may just not be possible.

reply to this thread