Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese language study visa 2019/10/28 02:29
Hi
I have submitted my Japanese language study visa application in islamabad embassy three weeks before but there is no call for interview
Why is it taking soo long ?
I call them they said waite .
Do they have specific numbers for visa every year ? After numbers reach do they stop ?
by Ahmed (guest)  

Re: Japanese language study visa 2019/10/28 10:18
Would it be better to ask this question to the embassy where you have handed in the application.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese language study visa 2019/10/28 13:02
I asked them but always I got the same answer your application is under process..
by Asian (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese language study visa 2019/10/28 15:40
Nobody knows why it takes time since the application is handled individually.
Also currently some immigration offices got more applications but the employment of the immigration did not increase, which can also cause a huge delay in reply.

All you can do is wait till you receive a notification if the application has been accepted or not.

by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese language study visa 2019/10/28 18:51
What do you mean by student visa? You got certificate of eligibility from japan for language student? As I know there are two study visa for japan in Pakistan one is sclrshp and the other is language student but for that you must have certificate of eligibility from japan.
by Maddy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese language study visa 2019/10/28 19:01
Yes definitely i submitted COE Along with v application .
Reason for taking it too long?
by Ahmed (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread