Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

One or two weeks studying abroad 2019/11/21 21:34
Hello, I'm wondering of which schedule would be better for my trip to Japan and I can't decide. I know it's a personal choice but if someone wants to give his/her advice I would be happy to hear different opinions. I wanted to go studying abroad in Japan with a Hostfamily and I already bought the flight, but then I kind of regret the dates I choosen, because it felt too much days away and alone. Then my father said he would like to come too, so...the 2 plans I'm struggling to choose with are these:

PLAN A: Study abroad on a Kyoto school for 2 weeks (16 days actually) + 3 extra days in Tokio for visiting a friend

PLAN B: Study abroad on Kyoto school for 1 week (9 days actually) + 10 days with my father going to visit Osaka (4-5 days) + Nara (1-2 days) + Tokio (4 days) (where I could also meet my Tokio friend)

I kinda feel both are good plans but I feel its ''coward'' to choose Plan B, even though it feels right at the same time.

¿Any opinions? Thank you all
by Marisuki (guest)  

Re: One or two weeks studying abroad 2019/11/22 10:31
Assuming that what you want to study is Japanese, studying for 1 or 2 weeks makes little difference, as it takes years to study Japanese.

I would be the decision on what you need to do after your vacation. I once went for a 2 weeks study trip to France to study French and after the two s weeks of vacation needed to go back to work. While my French definitely did improve, it also felt like I hadnft had any vacation that year...
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: One or two weeks studying abroad 2019/11/22 11:24
I'd prefer to be holidaying instead of studying. B is more to my liking.
by Hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread