Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita to Haneda transit visa needed? 2020/1/9 22:32
I will be travelling to Canada with stop over in Narita and changing plane location to haneda. I am holding Philippines passport. Do I need transit visa? Also my layover time is 4hrs and 40mins is this enough to transfer? I do not have any luggage to claim as I will be shipping my luggage ahead of me.

Thank you
by Ceetee (guest)  

Re: Narita to Haneda transit visa needed? 2020/1/10 13:08
I would call a Japanese embassy/consulate in the Philippines to be sure, but most non-Japanese nationals get 72 hours and a transit visa to get between Narita and Haneda when they show an onward ticket to a 3rd country.

4 hours is plenty of time to take the bus between the two. You could also take the train/subway with the best connection making one transfer in Aoto. A few trains make a direct run but I've never made one of those. Check with Tourist Information for the best train connections. The bus is twice as much but much easier.
by Anaguma (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread