Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bachelor/Master in wildlife management japan 2020/3/29 04:51
I was wondering if anyone knew a university in Japan that does wildlife management? (bachelor or master)
by Cisgender  

Re: Bachelor/Master in wildlife management japan 2020/3/29 14:37
Do you speak Japanese?

The reason I ask is that Wildlife Management is probably not a course in Japan which would be run in English.

In Japanese - that's another story. Also note that this forum is much quieter than normal and will probably continue to be this way for a while
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Bachelor/Master in wildlife management japan 2020/3/30 00:16
First of all thank you for replying

I am a student from the Netherlands and I am making a school research project were I would like to compare how they do Wildlife management on different university's across the world. I have a good friend that speaks Japanese fluently and can read and write it, so i asked him if he could help me with sending and e-mail asking a university in Japan how they do Wildlife management there. My friend and i could not find a university that gives Wildlife management in Japan (closest we did find was wildlife biology but that is not the same.) So I was wondering if anyone on here knew any university's that give wildlife management.

The first question i asked was incomplete my apologies.
by Cisgender rate this post as useful

Re: Bachelor/Master in wildlife management japan 2020/3/30 00:40
Maybe if you were to contact the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, they may be able to direct you to a university which offers courses in that kind of management.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Bachelor/Master in wildlife management japan 2020/3/30 10:09
Did you do really research, because there are several universities in Japan.

Kitasato University.
Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
Nagoya University
Tohoku University
Hokkaido University
Tokyo University of Agriculture
Niigata University
Azabu University
Utsunomiya University

Most maybe a combination of some other courses
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Bachelor/Master in wildlife management japan 2020/3/30 13:54
They are currently closed - but the Institute for Nature in Tokyo might be helpful

https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3044.html

http://www.ins.kahaku.go.jp/english/
by mfedley rate this post as useful

reply to this thread