Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Second student visa after working in Japan? 2020/4/3 00:29
Hi everyone,
I'm struggling to find an answer so here I am.
Three years ago I have studied for 1 year in Japan with a regular student visa. After that I received a working visa (again regularly sponsored by a company) and worked for about 7 months. I had to come back to my country (Italy) due to family issues that are now solved. I would like now to go back to work and live in Japan, and I guess the best way to do it is to start the same process with a study period and student visa (if there are better options I would love to listen) . Question: is that possible? I know the max limit for the student visa is 2 years total, but can i ask for a student visa AFTER having received the working visa two years ago? Can this be seen as a negative fact by the Japanese Immigration?
Thanks for reading the long question. I apologize for my English and I will appreciate any kind of answer or advice.
by Garateas  

reply to this thread