Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

skilled labor visa without university degree 2020/5/13 04:07
I was wondering how common it is to obtain a skilled labor visa for a sports instructor( Football) without a degree. I played my whole life through college(NCAA) and a very brief stint for a team in Canada. I also have a over 3 years of coaching experience . I have a company who already will sponsor me and got all my paper work together and sent it in for the visa process. I finish my degree in June ( one month away) and put that on my resume.
by Rockne (guest)  

Re: skilled labor visa without university degree 2020/5/13 13:08
I believe the requirements for gskilled laborh visa for sports instructor are that you have at least 3 years of practical instructor experience (including the time you majored in that field at a college/specialized school, and the time you played that sports professionally, for payment), or that you have participated in Olympics or world championship level of competition. So a college degree does not seem to be a requirement.

So if you have 3 years of coaching (instructor as a pro?), plus by June youfll have a degree in sports, so a total of 6 years or so? Then you have a good chance, Ifd say, now that you have an employer who wants to hire you as a sports instructor in Japan.
by ...... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread